[support] drupal CSS question

Trevor Twining trevortwining at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:52:26 UTC 2011

You appear to be inspecting the element in either Chrome or Safari, as those are the default values specified by the browser itself for those elements. You won't find them in any file. Those values basically kick in when no other values have been set.

To remove them, you might consider adding a CSS reset of some kind.

Cheers!

TT