[support] drupal CSS question

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Jun 21 15:17:27 UTC 2011

These are safari specific css tags.

>From qooxdoo.org:

Most browser support custom CSS tags, which are not (yet) part of any
standard. These styles are usually prefixed with the browser name.
Mozilla uses -moz-, Opera -o- and Safari/WebKit uses -webkit- as prefix.

I found more info on the following site:

http://qooxdoo.org/documentation/general/webkit_css_styles