[support] Integrating completely unrelated pages into Drupal

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Jun 21 23:06:18 UTC 2011

This is a clever idea, but be warned that the embedded javascript is not
likely to render or "include" properly, and unless you run this through
an html filter likely to cause malformed html.  IIRC the data property
returned includes all of the data including headers, html head, body
tags css references etc.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Dave