[support] Nivo Slider

Kevin Anderson kevinanderson1989 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:29:20 UTC 2011

Hi everyone, I have installed my Nivo slider and I have made it all they
way to the point where when I am in Views i am setting the feild to
"Views Nivo Slider" as instructed I set the title feild as "title" link
feild as "link" and image feild as "image" after i do this the pictures
in the example go from picture to the link. ONLY happend when I apply
the "views nivo slider" to the "feilds" in views.

If someone resolve my problem.

I have set up the imagecashe and the content type properly

Cheers, Kevin