[support] how to make a taxonomy term be a menu item?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 23 12:51:19 UTC 2011

adept techlists - kazar wrote:
>> 	Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie at users.sourceforge.net>
>> June 22, 2011 3:03 PM
>>

>> It may simply be a caching issue both Drupal and your browser caches.
>
> Thanks Earnie. But I'm not clear on what "it" is? What may simply be a
> caching issue -- the failure of D7 to make the menu item? If that's what
> you meant, the menu item is definitely not there, have cleared cache
> several times, both Drupal and browser.

"It" is the issue you described and yes I meant to clear the cache.  Do
you see the links when you view the contents of the menu_router table
and the cache_menu table.  If they are not in cache_menu, it will not
display on the screen, and if it is not in menu_router then it won't be
in cache_menu.  I've not played with D7 enough to give you more help but
you might want to tell us which menu you put the links into.  Also check
the site with the default garland theme to see if it is a theme related
issue.

--
Earnie
-- http://progw.com