[support] Error While following INSTALmysql,txt for Drupal 7.2

chetan patil chtpatil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:02:43 UTC 2011

I'm trying to configure Drupal on my fedora 14 laptop.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_install_Drupal

All the points till Druapl Setup step no 7 are done.

But what about installing using in step 8.

No idea about how to use localhost.

i did http://localhost/sites
but nothing happened.

If someone can share where i'm going wrong.

Thanks.

--
Chetan Arvind Patil,
+919970018364