[support] Manually optimizing an image folder

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Thu Jun 30 17:49:42 UTC 2011

that's what I too suspected, but then found this:

http://drupal.org/node/675616

saying it was a bad idea to manually alter/overwrite anything in the
/files folder

alternatively, is there any quick way of re-submitting images through
the imagecache module so that the new values get written to the DB.
Doing it one by one would be too painful.