[support] Drupal 7: inline images with wysiwyg

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue Mar 1 14:14:49 UTC 2011

Insert works very well for many of my clients because the upload the image,
select a size (imagecache preset) and add their alt text. They push insert
after adding more information about the image.

We also use IMCE for other use cases like people who need to use the same
image on multiple pages but Noy consistently enough to just theme it.

Hope this helps.

-Steve

Steve Kessler
Owner, DenverDataMan
(303) 587-4428

This email was sent from my Droid.
On Mar 1, 2011 5:23 AM, "Richard" <ml at radoeka.nl> wrote:
> Op maandag 28 februari 2011 19:52:54 schreef Jeff:
>> I fear this is a really contentious issue with Drupal, and I'm sure
>> many people feel as I do that there should be transparent and unified
>> method for providing users with a simple and effective image upload
>> facility.
>
> Ik would be great if the interface would be similar compared to the
Wordpress