[support] Nice Menus.. Newbie Question

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:43:45 UTC 2011

A couple of blocks called Nice menus ... will be created automatically.
 Drag the block to a region in your theme like header.  It should show your
primary links without doing anything else.

Choose a specific primary link (i.e. About Us) in the menu options when
updating a page to create a subnav for that primary link.

You'll need work on CSS after that.

*Ryan LeTulle,* Web Developer

personal: bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter: @bayousoft <http://twitter.com/bayousoft>