[support] Javascript and CCK fields

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:31:10 UTC 2011

If you don't care that the JS is added on every page, you might as well put
it in hook_init. Otherwise if you want to use the same JS on multiple forms
you would need multiple #after_build or #theme callbacks, which is
repetitive and a little messy. Write your JS so that if indicative elements
aren't present in the DOM it returns early.