[support] OG Question

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Mon Mar 7 02:35:35 UTC 2011

I am sorry if this question is simple and out there already but I am missing
the solution.

I am trying to have private posts that only members of specific groups can
see but I want people to have to join the group without having moderation on
joining the group.

I know this may sound silly but it will help us to have users organized into
groups for some of the things that we are doing.

For example group A has 25 nodes in it. No one should be able to see the
contents of group A if they are not a member but when they go to the group
node for group A they should be able to see the title, description field and
a link to join.

Once again I apologize if I am missing something simple here.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Kessler