[support] How to add fields dynamically in a page

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:50:16 UTC 2011

My form code is as below.

//Add a wrapper for the AHAH variables.
$form['work_history_wrapper'] = array(
'#title' => t("Work history: Mention all the companies you gave worked so
far"),
'#type' => 'fieldset',
'#collapsible' => TRUE,
'#collapsed' => FALSE,
'#prefix' => '<div class="clear-block" id="work-history-wrapper">',
'#suffix' => '</div>',
);
$form['work_history_wrapper']['company'] = array(
'#type' => 'textfield',
'#title' => t('Company'),
'#size' => 30,
'#maxlength' => 100,
);
$form['work_history_wrapper']['sdate'] = array(
'#type' => 'date',
'#title' => t('Start Date'),
);
$form['work_history_wrapper']['edate'] = array(
'#type' => 'date',
'#title' => t('End Date'),
);
 $form['work_history_wrapper']['morecompany'] = array(
'#type' => 'button',
'#value' => 'Add More Company...',
'#attributes' => array('onclick' => 'return false;'),
);

Please let me know,, how can I make use of AHAH, so that on clicking add
more company button, will add more rows.

Thanks