[support] cannot login, index.php?q=user not working

Lluís Forns enboig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:20:28 UTC 2011

My site was working fine (an old drupal 5) and suddenly  stopped
working when editing some views and themes (i think this is no
related).

The system don't give any error when logging, but I can access just to
front page. Any hint? the site is
http://www.escoltesiguies.cat/index.php?q=user

I have truncated cache tables, cleared cookies of all my browsers
(firefox, chrome, chromium, opera) with no luck.

I have updated the core but it didn't work also.

I thought it was cookie-related, but I updated my settings.php with
<?php
$cookie_domain = 'escoltesiguies.cat';
?>
with no luck.

Any hint?

--
*Les normes hi són perquè hi pensis abans de saltar-te-les
*La vida és com una taronja, què esperes a exprimir-la?