[support] D7 image edit problem

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Thu Mar 10 20:29:42 UTC 2011

I've got a Drupal 7 site set up with an editor role with permission
to do anything with nodes short of administering them. And a content
type with an image field.

The admin can freely add and remove and re-add an image. The editor
though is only being allowed to create the node and add an image.
Editor isn't being allowed to remove the image, even one they've
created. Nothing shows up on the error log or the screen, the ajax
widget runs briefly when remove is clicked, and so I don't know where
to look next.

Marty

--
http://www.face2interface.com/