[support] User 1 problems

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Tue Mar 15 01:59:21 UTC 2011

I have a production site I’m trying to work on locally, but I’m having some problems.  I’ve installed WAMP, moved all files and the mysql dump, installed everything, and the site works fine until I log in as User1.  Other admin logins work just fine, I’m able to view every aspect, but the User1 account seems to just destroy the site.  I get errors in the Apache logs like, Mysql server missing.

I had to disable clean URL’s, could this be causing problems?  Otherwise, I’m kinda stuck.  I’ll try again in the morning, hopefully with some good advice from the list.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Joel