[support] Group webform components

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Wed Mar 16 12:43:14 UTC 2011

I do not know of anything that does that specific task but node clone module
can clone web forms.

Hope this helps.

Steve Kessler
Owner, DenverDataMan
(303) 587-4428

This email was sent from my Droid.
On Mar 16, 2011 6:36 AM, "Andy Fowlston" <andy at pedalo.co.uk> wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a module that lets you group webform
components together into a new component? Eg. if I frequently use two
textfields and a textarea for contact details, I can just group them
together and call the new component 'Contact details'. I can then add this
component to new forms nice and easily.

> Thanks,
>
> A.
>
> . . . . . . .
> Andy Fowlston
> +44 (0)20 8747 5068
> andy at pedalo.co.uk
> Skype: andy.pedalo
> www.pedalo.co.uk
>
> This email is intended only for the above named addressee/s. This email
may be confidential or legally privileged. If you have received this email
and you are not a named addressee, you must not use, copy, distribute or
disclose the email or any part of its contents or take any action in
reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please email the
sender by replying to this message and delete it from your system. All
reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in
this email.

> pedalo limited cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising
from the use of this email or attachments and recommends that you subject
these to your virus checking procedures prior to use. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and not necessarily those of Pedalo
Limited