[support] Module install / database schema doubt

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Mar 17 15:20:36 UTC 2011

Need a bit more info to help.

Can I assume from your hooks that you are doing this in drupal 6 and
that the name of your module is resume_submit.module  and the name of
your install file is resume_submit.install?

Was the module installed when you created the install file?   Have you
tried uninstalling the module and then re-enabling it?