[support] question about CiviCRM

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue Mar 22 12:23:57 UTC 2011

Try deleting your templates_c folder at the end of the updates. This is
covered at Tue bottom of the installation guide when covers common problems.

Hope this helps.

Steve Kessler
Owner, DenverDataMan
(303) 587-4428

This email was sent from my Droid.
On Mar 22, 2011 4:54 AM, "Tina Williams" <tina at words-etcetera.com> wrote:
> I've been using CiviCRM for almost a year now with Drupal and I LOVE it!
> However, I've never been able to upgrade from the 3.1.5 I started out
with!
> Everytime I get some sort of error with the database and I have to go back
> to the 3.1.5 version. Does anyone use it who can offer some advice on what
> do?
>
> This last time I got these type errors when I ran the upgrade script:
>

> warning: include <snip>

sites/default/files/civicrm/templates_c/en_US//%%06/06C/06C5296F%%jquery.fil