[support] Agreement for every download

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Fri Mar 25 12:55:59 UTC 2011

Dear Drupal list,

I search for a module that ask the user to agree on a text every time
they download a file (files are stored as private). I think about an own
content type (downloads) for this kind of files where the file is stored
in a cck field. Maybe already on a Drupal 7 site.

Is such a module available that asks the user every time they download a
file to agree on a text displayed?

PS: I searched on the drupal site and found:
http://drupal.org/project/agreement
http://drupal.org/project/terms_of_use
http://drupal.org/project/legal

But these modules seems to be user related and not related to a content
type/note where it asks every time to accept it.

Thanks
Matthias

Rich Cook