[support] Auto email node content

Ayath ULLAH ayath at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 20:35:27 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

I've made some custom content types with two fields:  "question and answer".
I'd like all my site users to get an email with a question everyday.
So I'd like the email operation to loop through the content type from the begining and send an email on every cron run.

Are there any modules to help me do this?

Another feature I'd like is the ability for users to submit their answers to the questions they get emailed.
Are there any ways to automate this so I can compare the submitted answer to the stored answer for that question?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Ayath ULLAH

Ayath Ullah | Free Webhosting