[support] Custom user experience

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Mon Mar 28 19:02:17 UTC 2011

I’ve got a project where the client wants users to be able to move around their landing page to organize it the way they want.  I was thinking about tying a content type to their account that just had weights for each section and then building the landing page based on those weights.  This is a really simple solution, though, and I was wondering if perhaps there was something more elegant with the ability to drag and drop the sections into their new spaces and then save the layout.  If a module already exists, that would be nice.

Thoughts?

Joel