[support] messed up variable?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:14:25 UTC 2011

Here's a Drupal handbook page on the subject:

http://drupal.org/node/529866

 <http://drupal.org/node/529866>I have never seen this happen myself, but it
seems to happen when a variable is improperly serialized in the database
variables table.

The solution seems to be to run one of the debug options mentioned on that
page which will indicate to you which variable is acting up, and then fix it
by editing the variable (either on the mysql command line or through a tool
such as phpmyadmin).

If you still have the original database up and running, try clearing the
cache, carefully reexporting the database, then reimport into a clean, empty
database again, perhaps that will bring everything up better.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar