[support] Where to put code common to some computed_fields ?

Anthony Malkoun malkouna at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 30 22:26:47 UTC 2011

I would say put the bulk of the code in a "helper" function, which can
be called anything, and then the individual methods for the individual
fields are just wrappers that call that function.

Oh sorry, meant to mention, don't put it in a field at all, but use
computed field's ability to call code in a module.

HTH,
Malks.