[support] Views newbie question

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 03:22:35 UTC 2011

Hi All
Lets, we have stored the data "Job seekers details" in MySql tables.
If an employer wants to  see the job seekers details with certain condition
-

Say

1. job seeker skill == PHP

OR

2.  job seeker preferred work location == Texas

OR

3. job seekers experience == 15 yeras

Then, I hope we can use Views module to show the records dynamically to
employer.

Can somebody give me a high level hint, how it is acheived using Views (a
simple example will help me to great extent).

My thought is I should provide a "search form", let employeer fill the
corresponding data in search form, once click the *search button* then , a
new page must show a table, where each row corresponds to an job seeker's
profile.

Thanks and Regards
Austin