[support] Views Grouping Question

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:53:14 UTC 2011

I have one D6 site where I have a View with Unformatted style and Row
style fields and grouped on "Taxonomy: Term." It looks like I want:

<h3>Dogs</h3>
Rover
Spot
Cleaver
<h3>Cats</h3>
Puffy
Fluffy
Snuffy

Now on a 2nd site I tried to do the same thing (same settings as
above) but instead I get a look like:

Rover
type: Dog
Spot
type: Dog
Puffy
type: Cat
Fluffy
type: Cat
etc.

It's grouped by "animal type" but it appears with each row instead of
being a header. The first site has no custom templates. The only
difference I see is that the first site is a page View and the second
is a block.

Can someone tell me what I am missing? Why doesn't my 2nd site look
like the first and how can I get it to ?

Thanks!