[support] Views Grouping Question

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:09:44 UTC 2011

> Off the top of my head, Id' say it looks like you have the type field set to display in the second view and not the first.  There is a checkbox in Views to keep a field in a view and not display it in the results, so it can be used for things like grouping.

Hmmm, you're right that the first site has it set not to display but
not the second site. Kind of counter-intuitive if checking off
"Exclude from display" actually puts it into an H3 tag. If that's the
default anyhow. I don't see any custom templates there.

The second site indeed did not have that checked off, but if I do
check it, then the animal type is just not displayed at all. :(

Thanks.