[support] Resolved - Re: recommended upper limit for memory_limit

Benjamin Jacob ben4asterisk at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 17:35:57 UTC 2011

This issues has been resolved.
The particular view which was showing up this error, was a view of node type C which had 1..n references of its own type (C). The thing that must have caused this bloat must be because of the unnecsary fields I was loading in the teasers used in the views. In the "Display" section of the content type, in particular, I was including gmaps, references to other 'C' type nodes. I excluded these in the teaser view and voila am back to 128 MB now!!

I should relook at all my other content types to ensure unnecesary fields are not loaded for teaser views.

cheers
- Ben