[support] Use only one 'Sticky at top of lists'

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Thu May 5 13:33:50 UTC 2011

If it were me, I think I'd try to use Rules and VBO.  I haven't tried it myself, but I'm pretty sure the functionality is there without a custom module.

Rules allows you to create a condition (Save a node, or maybe even Save a node as sticky) and then fire an action, which using Views Bulk Operations (VBO) can find all other sticky nodes and turn them non-sticky.

Hope that helps,

Joel