[support] HTML e-mail

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon May 9 16:07:48 UTC 2011

It is almost certainly Yahoo email that is turning it into HTML, because this
one was as well. But I have deleted it already.

The GUI/CLI mention was not meant to say you were using CLI. It was that so many
people say you aren't a "real Drupaller" unless you use Drush (CLI) or do Git
via a CLI. I choose not to; that is my preference.

Likewise, I prefer "top posting" because I can get right to the most current
part without scrolling. I would imagine smart phone users would prefer that as
well. I don't have one, so I don't know for sure.

This is one area where I think Microsoft wins. In Outlook you can set a
format in the contact record. I wish Yahoo did that. It requires a conscious
effort in Yahoo, which I don't always think about since 90% of my contacts
prefer HTML.

Nancy