[support] Best practice for embedded videos and lightbox2

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Tue May 10 12:09:44 UTC 2011

You didn't mention what version of Drupal nor the format of the videos, but if it were my project, I'd use the Video CCK type in D6. http://drupal.org/project/video and then create a view to display it.

That being said, there are many embedded video modules for use out there.  Go to drupal.org and do a search for video and look for modules... I'm sure you'll find one you like.

Joel