[support] RSS Feed

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue May 10 15:05:20 UTC 2011

This list uses Mailman listserv software. It  is solid software but old, no
RSS unfortunately.

There are many of us who want the listserves to migrate to
groups.drupal.org(gdo), but only after gdo significantly upgrades is
notifications system
which would include the ability to post to a thread or create a thread via
email.

There have been people working on just such an approach with the Mail
Comment and Mailhandler modules. You can read about it here:
http://drupal.org/node/1045918

I don't know where the gdo people are in moving towards integrating Mail
Comment/Mailhandler.

There is another approach which I think is more promising but is likely not
on the radar of the gdo folks. It's a module called Og_mailinglist:

But until people can post to threads from email, I fear we are stuck with a
non-Drupal, non-RSS Mailman listserve :(

Shai