[support] [drupal support]

tony maciejowski tony at tony-mac.com
Wed May 11 05:13:23 UTC 2011

Hi All,
My name is Tony and I have just started down the Drupal path. I am
finding it is quite a learning curve especially if there is no one
here to help me out. Thank God for this mailing list. I have already
gotten some good info in the week I have been listening in.
I have 2 quick and hopefully easy to answer questions.... actually three:
1. I see 2 almost identical admin menus across the top when I am
logged in as admin. Can I turn one of them off?
2. In views for D7 there are a few things on top of each other in the
views configuration form. Why?
3. Trying to create a new view based on the Image Gallery template and
it says (in incorrect English) "Shows all images which was uploaded on
the "field_image" field". Can someone explain what that means? Do I
have to define or create an field_image field? How to upload?

Thanks for any help or directions to good documentation/tutorials etc.
Tony