[support] [drupal support]

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Thu May 12 04:14:55 UTC 2011

Hello.

Nancy, as always, your comments help a lot. Thanks.

For me, Drupal 7 was the first contact with Drupal, so I can not
compare them. I feel that some users from Drupal 6 with the
appropriate modules could be happier than the actual Drupal 7.

For all of you that came from previous versions. Do you think you can
share tips on what modules to install that are not in the core of 7
and that you have used with succes in version 6?. Like the one
mentioned by Nancy.

As an example, in my training I have not found how to make work the
HTML filer so if I copy text from one of my web pages, with text
color, fonts etc, that it looks the same. I guess, I read that in
Drupal 6 there are module editors for doing that.

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Biquez