[support] Drupal 7 Bartick theme header disappears

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed May 11 22:44:53 UTC 2011

I have Drupal7 Bartick, modified theme to delete borders and change
background colors, etc but essentially the same.

As Admin I put a Dynamic Display block in the header and it works nicely
but the ddblock disappears when I log out.
When viewing code with firebug the code also disappears on log out and
reappears after login as admin.
I'm stumped.
I have the required modules, ctools, libraries, ddblock, etc  installed
and operational.
ddblock permissions allow all to view everything on the page and at
present I have no people, users or roles.
Has anyone got a suggestion for where to look or how to fix
thanks
Roger