[support] discounts and SQL error (a lot)

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Thu May 12 12:39:28 UTC 2011

Make sure you are using updated versions of all modules.  Check the issue queue for similar reports.

After that, I would say that the module has a glitch in it.  This seems like a complicated specific issue that really belongs in the issue cue.  If you can find the coding error, you should apply a patch.  You could also offer to pay someone to fix it (sponsoring bug fixes was a common item discussed at DrupalCon).  Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the issue cue.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  It can be tough using open source products at times.  You might have to push forward without the module.

Joel