[support] comment.tpl.php $links not available

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun May 15 01:44:17 UTC 2011

Since you say you had a delete link, that must have come from some contrib or
local module. Standard core is reply and edit.

Assuming you were just mistaken about the links, first make sure that comments
are marked as read/write for the content type.

The next thing I would do is code a simple module with hook_link_alter and very
low weight (e.g. 100) to see if they are even being created or getting that far.
Assuming they are, then you can go hunting for which module is destroying them
(perhaps in a preprocess function).

Nancy