[support] Drupal multisite install

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Mon May 16 00:48:10 UTC 2011

Roger,

it would be really helpful if you would reply to your own emails instead of
starting a new thread with each question you have. I don't have the memory
to remember your previous posts.
Glad you found your problem with the symbolic links (one of your previous
posts).

About the different databases being used:

Did you specify the new site in sites/sites.php, created a database for each
of the sites, and specified the location/credentials/etc. for each site in
the sites/newsite.com/settings.php?

Ursula