[support] Ban "Join my network on LinkedIn"

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:23:08 UTC 2011

This sort of stuff happens.  Several times I have received emails from "xyz"
site asking that I join because I'm an associate of "abc" person, usually
followed up by an apology from "abc" for having mistakenly allowed it to
happen.  I'm not in favor of taking people off the list because of such
things.

Sending emails from member at linkedin.com to the equivalent of /dev/null does
sound like a good idea to start with.

Aissatou apologized.