[support] Themes Newspaper or Magazine like sites

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Thu May 19 14:16:41 UTC 2011

Hello all.

I was wondering.

What are the themes you condsider the best option for having a
solution like a "newspaper", "internal magazine". Lot of content and
comments published often , too many of them that would be almost
impossible too have them under an index menu?

I am still with the project for learning Drupal 7 where the idea is
to have a solution for a small school community. Where teachers can
post in section only for teacher and alumni can post and read only
under alumni sections (I have not solved that yet). I thought to ask
about these since the theme I have been uin , "Marinelli", seems like
it is not exactly what I need.

I know that I have to learn more about the modules need it and I am
studying them  (reading what they do). I will create another test
area and will install new clean installation of D7, new themes and
will test modules. I would like to have the enough knowledge for
having the user interface correctly working and then study in detail
the code and modules to use , or modify. I know this can take some
months but I want to learn and I want to continue with the plans of
solving step by step.

Thank in advance for your help and comments.

Have a nice day.

Jorge Biquez