[support] Install fonts

Marilyn Langfeld langfeldesigns at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:59:59 UTC 2011

There is also a Google Fonts module, which adds ability to use Google Fonts on your site. I checked to see if Gill is available, though and it is not. Might be on Typekit, though.

There's another module that adds webfont API support, but I don't know anything about it.

Best, Marilyn

Sent from my iPhone