[support] Problems With URL Path

Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:38:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am facing a problem that we detected when we were analysing Google
sitemaps reports.

1. We noticed that there are many pages indexed by Google with shows the
path

example.com/articles/123/test/example.com

I don't how the trailing example.com is being added. Opening that link
shows example.com/article page. It must show page not found error.

Also if you add any string text to the uRL

example.com/articles/123/test/i-am-idiot

It still shows the page.

Is it not the case that if you add any think to the URL it must shoe
node not found error???

Please help.

Site in question: kalkion.com

Swapnil