[support] How to use same CSS as thta of Navigation Menu in Custom Menu Blocks

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Mon May 23 03:26:32 UTC 2011

Hi All
I am using Drupal 6.20.
Theme I use is "marinelli\alagna".

I have two problems. Please let me know how can I fix those.

1. When I access page "?q=user" , I get a page having two textfield one for
user name and other for password. The width of these two text fileds are
looking different (user field width looks more).
Checked the code, looks in code  for both these textfields are having same
length (60). This is I am observing with IE8. However when I use firefox
both these fields width looks same. Please suggest what to do so that both
in IE8 and Firefox the width for both user name and password fields look
same.

2. The look and feel of Navigation menu is much better than other custom
menu-blocks. I have a custom menu-block, where I have parent menus leaf
menus etc.
In Navigation menu block, parent menu's left icon is a small arrow tip, leaf
menu's left icon is a small circle.
In Custom menu block, parent menu's left icon is a small circle, leaf menu's
left icon is a small circle.

I want to see Custom menu block's parent menu's left icon as an arrow tip.
Please suggest what should be done.

Regards
Austin