[support] Workflow - Actions - Views integration

toon severijns toon.severijns at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:37:48 UTC 2011

Hey Bill,

Looks like including Flags is indeed doing the trick for me. Through
the relationship with the flag i can get the view i was looking for
(user flagging project to "in evaluation" = current user).
The only problem i came across was to have the unflag event reverse
the Workflow state change. Bringing in Rules seems to solve this.

So in the end i used Workflow - Flags - Rules - Views to get to where i want.

Thanks for the golden tips. Saved my day!

Best,

Toon