[support] uploading files to Open Atrium

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Mon May 23 19:17:40 UTC 2011

Have you set permissions on the 'files' folder correctly?  I think the folder needs 777, if I recall.  You could also have a quota problem on your server.  It looks like the code believes you are actually uploading something, but something else blocks it.  My suggestion would be to check permissions and if that doesn't work, look up these newly found errors using your most powerful Google Fu.

Good luck!

Joel