[support] Vendor Directory using drupal

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:54:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am planning to create a vendor directory for events using drupal where
- vendors can create their profile(or I can create the profiles them
vendors "claim ownership" of their profiles)
- people looking for events can contact the vendors after signing up
on the website.  the people looking for the events can also pan the
events on the website and request different vendors for proposals on
the website.

Anyone who has created a similar site with drupal?  what modules did you use?
--
Tel:254722490994
www.agile.co.ke | www.zetu.co.ke