[support] Extra measures to take before upgrading?

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu May 26 16:34:45 UTC 2011

Now that Earnie has told you the right way, which you should follow, I'll tell you that I am going to just drop the new release on top of the other. If I feel like it, I might back up the database first. Within a major version, I only delete folders if they make a point of telling me to do so.

Nancy

From: Jorge Biquez