[support] Node import

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Fri May 27 00:03:20 UTC 2011

We are planning to use VBO for editing, but bringing in the list of email addresses is the problem.  We can do it.  Heck we can just do SQL queries. But making it so the user can do it?  Not so easy.  Thanks for the input, though.  It’s nice to get validation on our future plans.  Any other suggestion to get the data in originally?

Joel