[support] Exposed form visibility?

Ted ted-drupalists at webfirst.com
Fri May 27 20:03:53 UTC 2011

On 5/26/2011 10:11 AM, toon severijns wrote:
> Alright. Now my next question is: how can i also display the relevant
> exposed form when displaying the node from a certain view?

Do you list the same node in multiple views (with exposed forms)? If
not, I can think of a few ways:

Code: create a page-[content type].tpl.php file in your theme and
manually insert the form block in the appropriate place.

No code: use pathauto to give nodes of a certain content type (or with
certain values in a field using token) common paths. For example, you
might have a bunch of product nodes (content type), some of which are
clothing, and some shoes (category field). These would have paths like
/apparel/nice-shirt, /apparel/wrinkled-pants, and /shoes/blue-suede,
etc. Your the exposed form for the clothes view would then be restricted
to /apparel/*, and the shoe view would be /shoes/*

How are you expecting this feature to be used?

Ted