[support] Get thee to Drupal 7

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Fri May 27 13:54:34 UTC 2011

While discussing a rebuild of a fairly simple CMS site yesterday I was
asked questions about moving to Drupal7.

--- There are many alpha and beta versions, Drupal7 beta 3 and alpha 8
so which is the most bug free latest version to install?
-- Does Drupal 7, the recommended download have all the bug fixes of the
alpha and beta versions?
-- There seem to be no new releases or bug fixes over the past months,
does this mean drupal 7 is good to go in production.

Can someone please advise me on this.
Thanks in advance
Roger

PS. I have both Drupal 7 stable and Drupal 7 beta 3 on my home pc, both
seem to work well but I could not answer those questions.
Thanks