[support] Get thee to Drupal 7

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat May 28 02:15:18 UTC 2011

It was hardly "left loveless and abandoned." I assure you that bugs were being worked on. I can also assure you that bugs, even some serious ones, remain, and are being worked on as I write.

Do you think it might be possible that the interval for the first "bug fix" release might be more because of proper pre-release testing resulting in a better code quality then the previous two?

Oh, and how long was it before 5.2 came out? Answer: a very long time; D6 was just about ready before 5.2. Do you anticipate waiting that long for 7.3/7.4? I don't. You can thank the Security team for that.

Nancy

From: Neil Coghlan